
Here Crane dreamcasts adapations for a couple of selections from her latest story collection, That May Not Mean What You Think:
For the story "Nepo Babies, An Extinction Story," set in a bizarro apocalyptic future where there is no longer anyone alive who isn't a descendant of a nepo baby, I would cast only nepo baby actors. So I think Dakota Johnson would be great as the character of the white feminist's grandchild (the characters don't have actual proper names in the story), and Billie Lourd would be great as the shady tech heiress, Patrick Schwarzenegger as the grandson of the muckety-muck, and perhaps Kiefer Sutherland and Gwyneth Paltrow as Harvard Rubble Guy and Harvard Rubble Guy's Wife.Visit Elizabeth Crane's website.
And for the story "Senior Living For the Unknowables," set in a retirement home for aging reality TV stars: I like to call this story my Vanderpump Rules Fan Fiction, and so I'd like to see this story cast with the actual cast members of Vanderpump playing the fictional very old versions of themselves, which would necessitate a phenomenally talented makeup artist to age them.
Writers Read: Elizabeth Crane (April 2008).
The Page 69 Test: We Only Know So Much.
My Book, The Movie: We Only Know So Much.
Coffee with a Canine: Elizabeth Crane & Percy.
Q&A with Elizabeth Crane.
Writers Read: Elizabeth Crane.
The Page 69 Test: That May Not Mean What You Think.
--Marshal Zeringue


