Saturday, July 14, 2018

Sibel Hodge's "Into the Darkness"

Sibel Hodge is the author of the number-one bestsellers Look Behind You, Untouchable and Duplicity. Her books have sold over a million copies in the UK, USA, Australia, France, Canada and Germany.

Here Hodge dreamcasts an adaptation of her new novel, Into the Darkness:
When I'm writing a novel I see the scene playing out in my head exactly like a movie so I always have a visual of my characters. Of course, I'd love every book of mine to star the fantastic Tom Hardy if they were ever made into films, and for Into the Darkness, I think he would play an amazing Mitchell, ex-SAS operative who is searching for his missing goddaughter. He may be a little young for the role, though, so as a second I'd choose Ray Winston. It's a gritty British thriller so they would both be perfect.

For Mitchell's opposite, Detective Sergeant Carter, who is a maverick and someone very disillusioned with the police force, I'd choose Gerard Butler. He's kick-ass enough to follow his own hunches and disregard the political correctness and not toe the official party line of his bosses.

For Toni, Mitchell's missing goddaughter I'd choose Emma Watson. Although in real life she's a little older Toni, I think her wonderful acting in the fabulous Harry Potter films would be spot on.
Visit Sibel Hodge's website.

My Book, The Movie: Untouchable.

--Marshal Zeringue