Monday, February 22, 2016

Phillip Margolin's "Violent Crimes"

Former trial attorney Phillip Margolin has been writing full-time since 1996. Most of his many novels have been New York Times bestsellers.

Here Margolin dreamcasts an adaptation of his new novel, Violent Crimes:
If they made Violent Crimes into a movie who could I see in the lead roles? I never think about this question while I am writing and I had to consult with my movie buff brother, Jerry, for ideas. I think Chyler Leigh, who places Supergirl's sister on TV, would be a good Amanda Jaffe. I also thought about Kate Mara and Brie Larson.

Mark Wahlberg, Ben Affleck and other actors who have played special ops types would be good as Tom Beatty, the retired Navy Seal with PTSD who is on the loose and looking for revenge against the people who have framed him for murder.

George Clooney would be good as Frank Jaffe, Amanda's dad.
Visit Phillip Margolin's website and Facebook page.

The Page 69 Test: Violent Crimes.

--Marshal Zeringue